Welcome to the 2018 Hunter Football season. This year is going to have a lot of changes. Starting with our Executive Board, changes made include:
- Bill Searle has agreed to remain as President for one more year.
- Tony King has moved from 2nd Vice President to Executive Vice President.
- Rhonda Dringman has been selected as 1st Vice President and will remain as League Mom.
- Jackie Vaenuku has been nominated as Treasurer.
- Kristal King has been selected as Secretary and will remain as Concession Manager.
We still have one Executive Board position available for 2nd Vice President. If you are interested, please complete the application soon as a selection will be made once we find a viable candidate.
This year we have added permanent Board Officers positions.
Let me introduce to you our Board Officers:
- Christy Cook will remain as Fundraiser Manager for the 2018 season.
We still have Board Officer positions available as well. They are: Player Safety Coach; Equipment Manager; Field Manager; To see a description of these positions, please look at the application and you will find all available positions and descriptions.
These officers will work together in what we call "Strength In Numbers" to provide parents with information regarding fundraising, concession stand volunteering, and being a liasion between the parents/coaches and board officers if necessary.
We are proud and excited to have these additions for our 2018 Season.